Birthday Girl Birthday Girl

Lol

It blew cock.
How about that for a professional review?
(In reference to your reply to Miccool's review)

It's Only A Dream It's Only A Dream

What the..

"Author's Response:

You go and make something like this then ^^ We'll see how you will do."

Most pretentious shit I ever heard.. Why would I want to make some shitty ass animation like this?

Take Miccool's advice and next time, lets not trace animations. Okay?

Indestructible Dave Indestructible Dave

WWWWWWWWWWWOW!

That was totally kickass dude haha. Im impressed :)

Endo-K responds:

Thanks steel! Means a lot from you :3

Hole Head Shorts Hole Head Shorts

Brilliant

I love it, Vapor did an amazing job with the voices and you did a good job with the animation yourself :3.

How 2 Get a Gurl... How 2 Get a Gurl...

Cute

It made me laugh at the end. I like how the jokes were drawn out for a good length, they werent just skimmed across, and they werent drawn out until the idea was old. Nice joke, just work on the art and animation next time c:.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Woah

I loved all the action, and the music went well with the whole thing aswell. But the scene was too dark, it seemed to take away from the action a bit.

Raffmania: Reload Raffmania: Reload

Nice

The movie had some pretty good parts. But the random 'non-character developping' generic banter was rather distracting and took away from the action in the movie.

Raffi-Stick responds:

Lol, thanks.

Dragonball Dragonball

Pretty dang cool

That was really nice. I suggest that you find a better and more of a variety of ground damage pictures, the one hole looking one was kind of over used and didnt look that good. Also, as a suggestion, some of the animation was zoomed in to the point where you could see the pixels too well, and it looked really low quality. Otherwise, cool stuff.

My portrait My portrait

Could use work

The animation wasnt too terrible, given the amount of it that the movie actually contained. I suggest doing figure studies (drawing people) to get some good proportions for your characters and drawing skill.

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Thanks for ur review.. yea i could've put some more effort into it ,i actually had one with a song on the background but non the less.. didn't had any sound effects in there + my drawing skills aren't really the things that i want to improve i just made the art half arsed or i would be stuck on this for even longer by making it look better but the content would've been the same probally.

Talking to an emo Talking to an emo

Lmfao

Hahaha, dude that was awesome. Make more please c:

spunky13 responds: