Rage3! Rage3!

Simply Ingenius

I love the whole game, not only were there alot of weapons that the player can mess around with, but the enemies had the weapons also! It was fun hacking and slashing through barrages of enemy attacks. Also, the bosses were quite entertaining and challenging, each with their own little twist and tricks to beat them.

Tactical Assasin : sub : Tactical Assasin : sub :

Fun and Challenging

Awesome game, I loved the animation. Also, the levels were quite tricky, it entertained the inner hardcore gamer in me. Even though I ended up with a negative score at the end because I couldn't hit the knife correctly the first couple of times. Very fun game.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Badass Game

I played through the whole thing, and at the very end, I delayed blowing up the earth just to level up and see what the different bodyguards and patsies were lol. Fun game, very well thought out, and excellently executed. I truly cannot give this anything less than, 5/5 and 10/10.

1111 1111

Very Nice

I love high end stick fighting in general, but this was quite nice. The movements were well executed and choreography was cool. The only thing I thought couldve been better was the blood. It looked rather stringy, imo make it look more splashes of blood than strings of it.

All in all, nice anim. 5/5 9/10